This policy describes how we collect, handle and protect your personally identifiable information, and how we ensure that we comply with current laws.
We may collect personal information from you on our Site or through any other digital or personal communication with you in our system. Information collected by us is voluntarily provided by you and may include information such as your name, email address, and physical address. Our Site may also collect general information about your technology interface or preferences (such as the type of browser used or the files requested).
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your contact information to register to receive updates, promotions from us, such as your first name, last name, and email address;
- Information to process your purchases, such as your name, shipping information and products purchased;
- Your transaction history relating to the purchase of our products and services;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Computer data or files, often called "cookies," which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to "recognize" you through the navigation of the Site and for us to credit your account for various online transactions;
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site and System are not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect information from any person we know is under the age of 13.
When you visit a website for the first time a small text file is saved on your mobile device or computer. This file is called a cookie and will be used every time you revisit the webpage to, for instance, give you a better and more effective user experience. Cookies are either permanent or temporary. A session cookie is temporarily stored and will be deleted when you close the browser. Permanent cookies are stored for a certain period of time but can be manually deleted in the website settings at any time.
We use a session cookie to save the country/region you chose in the country selector when you visit our website for the first time. This means that you will be redirected to the preselected region when you revisit the website as long as you don’t close the browser. We use permanent cookies when you place item/s in the basket or visit a campaign site related to hestrajob.com. These cookies will be deleted after 30 days.
We also use a third-party cookie to collect website data and statistics for tools like Google analytics and for marketing purposes to generate digital activity-based ads (retargeting) via Google and/or Facebook. Personal information like name, address, phone number or e-mail is never shared with third parties. If you don’t want targeted advertising, you always have the opportunity to turn off this function.
You can easily delete cookies from your phone or computer. Instructions on how to handle and delete cookies are often found in the help section of your browser. You can either disable cookies entirely or choose to get notified every time a cookie is stored on your mobile device or computer. Please note that disabling cookies entirely may affect the user experience in terms of features and functions of the website.